https://www.datapanaceaonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/new-logo.png 0 0 sarit1979 https://www.datapanaceaonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/new-logo.png sarit19792015-03-21 14:42:412018-06-15 13:31:02Role of a Marketing Analyst
Role of a Marketing Analyst
- As a market analyst your job is to study data and information to help your employer or client by providing informed or decisions about their market.
- Writing reports and presentations.
- Research and development
- Take polls and surveys
- Communicate information effectively
- Marketing analysis is the study and evaluation of market trends to create marketing plans for companies before a product is developed or launched.
- Design surveys that identify consumer preferences and prospective markets for products
Skill Sets / Desired Profile
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and
- Statistical skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of software such as Excel or SPSS
- Typical degree subjects like mathematical, social sciences, history and English, as these demonstrate the ability to analyze and interpret information
- Degree in business, marketing or a related field is highly recommended.
Industries Hiring Marketing Analyst:
Applicable to all industries that distribute a product or service
- Search engines
- Social networks
- Financial institutions
- The health care
- Engineering companies Oil industry
- Telecom/Mobile analytics
- Marketing agencies
- Data science vendors
- Environment, utilities government and defense