https://www.datapanaceaonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/new-logo.png 0 0 sarit1979 https://www.datapanaceaonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/new-logo.png sarit19792015-03-21 14:44:402018-06-15 13:23:18Role of a Marketing Data Analyst
What do Marketing data analysts do?
- Market Research Analysts assess consumer preferences in order to help organizations decide how to shape, advertise, and market their products and services.
- Analysts utilize surveys, focus groups, and interviews to gather data.
- They present their findings through charts, graphs, and other visual means to executives and clients in order to help them make better informed decisions about product introductions, modifications, and marketing campaigns.
- Market Research Analysts interpret the data they have collected and organize this information into statistical tables and reports.
- Their analyses and research create a visual of industry trends and of competitors so that organizations can predict how products and services will fare in the marketplace.
- Marketing data analysts are experts in quantitative and qualitative market analysis.
- They excel in identifying key market statistics, Interpreting findings, Helping marketing managers understand the numbers behind their marketing strategies.
- Marketing analysis is the study and evaluation of market trends.
- The goal is to determine what products a company should produce and how to sell them.
- Business strategies and tactics are reliant upon marketing analysis, which is applicable to all industries that distribute a product or service.
- Strong mathematical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degrees in marketing or statistics
Market Research Skills:
- Ability to Build and Maintain Analytical Models
- Analyze Consumer Demographics, Preferences, Needs, and Buying Habits
- Analyze Data to Draw Both Qualitative and Quantitative Conclusions
- Basic SQL Experience
- Build Solid and Strategic Relationships With Business Leaders and Clients
- Convert Findings Into Written Reports
- Design Research Methodology
- Develop and Implement Sampling Plans
- Develop Questionnaires and Discussion Guidelines
- Devise and Evaluate Methods for Collecting Data (Surveys, Questionnaires, Opinion Polls)
- Experience With Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with Statistical Software Platforms (SPSS, WinCross, SAS, Market Sight)
- Familiar with Social Media, Online, and Mobile Research Techniques
- Fast-Paced, Independent Thinker
- Forecast Future Product and Buying Trends
- Gather Consumer, Competitor, and Market Condition Data
Industries Hiring Marketing Data Analyst:
- Search engines
- Social networks
- Financial institutions
- The health care
- Engineering companies Oil industry
- Telecom/Mobile analytics
- Marketing agencies
- Data science vendors
- Environment, utilities government and defense
Median Salary 4.20 Lakhs Per Annum