Role of a Business Analyst
- March 21, 2015
- Posted By : sarit1979
- 0 Comment
A Business Analyst is someone who:
- Investigate goals and issues.
- Analyze information.
- Compare the past facts and figures to the current numbers.
- Predict the information to deduce or predict failure within the company.
- Communicate the information to related people (clients/ stockholders) etc.
- Document findings.
- Evaluate final solutions.
- Managing requirements.
- System and operations maintenance.
The BA has four major tasks to perform. These tasks are: Elicit, Analyze, Communicate and Validate.
- Problem solving.
- Listening skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Analyzing Skills.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Search engines.
- Social networks.
- Financial institutions.
- The health care.
- Engineering companies Oil industry.
- Telecom/Mobile analytics.
- Marketing agencies.
- Data science vendors.
- Environment, utilities government and defense.
Median INR 5.85LAC